DearDuck’s founder Katy Aucoin is customizing the retail experience for customers and retailers alike. Lena Benjamin, the founder of EmpowerHER Global, action and progress for women in business worldwide, talks to Katy for the EmpowerHER Global Podcast. Listen to the Interview with Katy.
DearDuck is a consumer managed database for retail customers and their networks. Katy, the founder of DearDuck, has a background in data analytics and is an expert in consumer DNA that drives our buying decisions.
EmpowerHER Global Podcast Questions for Katy (plus additional questions):
- How did you come up with DearDuck? Why DearDuck?
- What does DearDuck look like in 2020?
- What are your tips for empowering innovation and creativity?
- What’s it like doing business where you are?
Useful Information to Empower Action and Progress for Women in Business Worldwide
- EmpowerHER Global Summit 2018 at WeWork Old Street – Register at empowerherglobalsummit.eventbrite.co.uk
- Subscribe for Progress – to receive monthly scheduled advice for women in business. Click to Schedule a Free Taster Session
- Female Entrepreneur / Woman in Business? Schedule to be Interviewed.
- Go Back to the Main Podcast Page
- EmpowerHER Global Podcast RSS Feed