She Leads Africa is a media company for millennial African women reaching over 500,000 women across 35+ countries and 5 continents working with big brands including Facebook, L’Oreal, Samsung, Google and Estee Lauder. Lena Benjamin, founder of EmpowerHER Global, a platform to progress women in business worldwide, talks to Afua Osei, co-founder of She Leads Africa for the EmpowerHER Global Podcast.
Afua’s EmpowerHER Global Podcast Questions:
- How did you close the deals to work with big technology brands like Google and Facebook?
- What are the expansion plans for She Leads Africa?
- Which countries in Africa are really seeing business growth for millennial female entrepreneurs / women in business?
- How did you grow SLA to now reach more than 500,000 women across 35+ countries and 5 continents?
Useful Information to Empower Action and Progress for Women in Business Worldwide
- EmpowerHER Global Summit 2018 at WeWork Old Street – Register at empowerherglobalsummit.eventbrite.co.uk
- Click to Schedule a Free Business Growth Taster Session with a Qualified Advisor
- Go Back to the Main Podcast Page
- EmpowerHER Global Podcast RSS Feed