Lena Benjamin, Founder of EmpowerHER Global, action and progress for women in business, interviews Amy Rosenow, CEO, and Co-Founder of Jugl LLC, located in Chicago IL USA. Jugl LLC, a software company focused on making it easier to be a working parent. Subscribe for Progress.
Before founding Jugl, Amy served as Chief Operating Officer and Chief Compliance Officer of Sheffield Asset Management, L.L.C., a Chicago-based investment management firm. She began her career on Wall Street, working for Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan and Bear Stearns. Amy graduated from Cornell University. Amy has a husband, two daughters and a dog to juggle!
Questions asked of Amy in the EmpowerHER Global Podcast Interview
- How does Jugl utilize technology to help working parents to juggle busy schedules?
- How are you going about establishing connections with your target market in order to test the App?
- Why would you recommend an accelerator program for a tech startup?
Useful Information for the Action & Progress of Women in Business
- Subscribe for Progress
- Schedule a Free Business Growth Advice Taster Session
- Go Back to the Main Podcast Page
- EmpowerHER Global Podcast RSS Feed
Hear the interview with Amy and discover how Jugl empower working parents
Note: Currently EmpowerHER Global resides at lenabenjamin.com/empowerherglobal and not the site indicated in the interview